EN BOUTON
Home
Adventures in personal style.

Links

Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Polyvore
Pinterest

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Images: own work
Others: colour codes


ARCHIVES
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

Introduction
Saturday, 1 January 2011 / 11:26

Hello!

I've started this little blog to record my adventures in dressing better and assorted thoughts on fashion, style and beauty. I love beautiful clothes and expressive dressing, but being a rather shy and self-conscious (not to mention disorganised) person, I live in jeans and baggy sweaters. I'll never stop liking that formula - it's comfortable, practical, and feels like part of my personality - but I'm learning to bring a little more interest and flair to it.

I like to think about some of the social and cultural aspects of fashion, too, so I will attempt to cast a critical (if inexpert) eye on things from time to time. There will also be detours into food, sewing, and art photography posting pretty pictures.

Anyway, welcome to En Bouton. I hope to make this little corner of the internet an interesting and enjoyable one. ♥

Labels:


Post a Comment