EN BOUTON
Home
Adventures in personal style.

Links

Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Polyvore
Pinterest

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Images: own work
Others: colour codes


ARCHIVES
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

A Little Note
Sunday 20 February 2011 / 09:41

I'll be on semi-hiatus for the next two weeks because I've been called for an in-person portfolio review at one of the art colleges I applied to, which means a hectic scramble to get my portfolio up to scratch. I'm thrilled about it because it means I'm one step closer to my goal of getting onto a degree course, but there's heavy competition for places and I need to be at the absolute top of my game.

I'll try to finish a couple of posts before disappearing, and I've been toying with the idea of starting another blog solely for artwork/sketches, so that might happen once I've done all the portfolio stuff.

I shall leave you with this: here's what I would like to be wearing if I wasn't freezing all the time.

Primary Colours 1

In real life, I'm living in multiple layers... thermal plus sweater plus cardigan, tights under jeans... but there's no reason why I can't break out the few brightly-coloured things I own. I've got a red floral dress I could wear layered...

Labels: ,



Blogger C said on 21 February 2011 at 22:04  

Ahhh, your picks make me wish spring can't come soon enough! I would totally wear every piece you picked out. Together, alone, they're all fabulous!

Best of luck with the art college process!


Blogger En Bouton said on 21 February 2011 at 22:59  

@Cee Thank you! I'm glad you liked my choices there.


Blogger aki! said on 22 February 2011 at 06:07  

I feel like where I live, I'll be seeing this type of weather all too soon.


Blogger ShortBlonde said on 6 March 2011 at 22:19  

Love this outfit! I'm so sick of wearing sweaters and jeans, all my cutest outfits are for warmer weather.


Blogger En Bouton said on 6 March 2011 at 22:33  

@ShortBlonde - Glad you like the outfit! It rarely gets very warm where I live (Scotland), so it's difficult for me to *not* wear sweaters and jeans all the time, haha. I can't wait to go on holiday somewhere warm.

Post a Comment