EN BOUTON
Home
Adventures in personal style.

Links

Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Polyvore
Pinterest

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Images: own work
Others: colour codes


ARCHIVES
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

Quick Hit: Dress Love
Thursday, 10 February 2011 / 16:03

I was walking through John Lewis when I spotted this FWM by Fenn Wright Manson dress on a mannequin and I swear my jaw dropped a little.
The photo doesn't do it justice; in real life the green/silver jacquard is exquisite:
and it has the perfect late-50s/early-60s sort of shape (though I suppose it was probably pinned on the shop mannequin for a slimmer fit). It's £229 and doesn't come in my size anyway, but I'm just glad I got to look at it.

(One day I'll visit the V&A museum, where I can gawk at dresses to my heart's content without risking any odd looks from sales associates.)

Post a Comment