EN BOUTON
Home
Adventures in personal style.

Links

Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Polyvore
Pinterest

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Images: own work
Others: colour codes


ARCHIVES
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

An Update
Sunday 26 June 2011 / 11:23

...and a ladybird

Sorry for the long silence - I haven't been giving much thought to blogging, mainly because I've been preoccupied with real-life stuff for the past few weeks. I finally have some good news, though: come September, I'm going to art school!

My studies were completely derailed by health problems in my late teens, so securing a place at college/university has taken a very long time, but I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of finally moving forward in life. :)

Term starts in ten weeks, but I already feel like a five-year-old getting ready for Primary 1 with school shoes and a new pencilcase. I can't wait.

Labels:



Blogger Elle said on 27 June 2011 at 01:27  

Congrats!!!!


Blogger En Bouton said on 29 June 2011 at 13:12  

Thanks, Elle!

Post a Comment