EN BOUTON
Home
Adventures in personal style.

Links

Flickr
Twitter
Tumblr
Polyvore
Pinterest

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Images: own work
Others: colour codes


ARCHIVES
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

31 x 31: Day 1
Friday 1 July 2011 / 15:30

(I know, it would be more effective to show the outfit being worn; think of this as baby steps. :P)


Jeans: Topshop
Tee: by Georgina Lewin, bought at the Red Door Gallery
Cardigan: a hand-me-down, probably Johnston's of Elgin
Bow clip: Forever 21

Yes, it's July, and yes, that's a woollen cardigan. Edinburgh's generally breezy enough that I need more than one layer on all but the warmest days. I'm learning to buy tops with layering in mind, so that my t-shirts and light cardigans get more use in the colder part of the year.


Slipped through a buttonhole, the bow clip works as a brooch.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment